A watertight Xperia Z with fogged up lens. Glued together.
Hot air gun to the rescue! =)
We now have a working design for a voltage regulator that gives you two fixed and one variable voltage, on a 35x30mm PCB.
The output voltages are selected by the resistor values on voltage dividers, our prototype has 5V and 3.3V fixed, and 0.8 - 15V variable.
As bonus, there are three enable inputs which allow you to turn each of the outputs off (and jumpers to lock them to “on”), and a reset output that is pulled to GND if one of the voltages is out of spec.
Oh, and a power LED.
The full details can be seen on the BreadboardPower project wiki page.
Looks like we got ourselves a CNC mill. Since our space wasn’t packed with enough stuff already. More awesome toys!
It still needs some attention, though. The table isn’t screwed in yet, and it’s missing endstops on two of the three axis. But it already moves around.
We at the ‘Make Munich’ fair. On the balcony, above all the rabble. ;-)
And noisier than all of them! Here is one of our DJs, jamming at the DIY synths.
Some more photos coming…
The little room that could! :-)
What you don’t see, there are even people sitting on the floor… we need more space.
Thanks to the gals of SiebenMachen for the use of their press. :-D
Guess what that will become…
Well done, my first 30x30 LED panel prototype is working now.
And trust me, it is really really bright!!!
On my youtube channel I created a new playlist with some examples:
Next step,before going to #MakeMunich next weekend (1st+2nd Nov., Tonhalle Munich)
I have to build a case for this 50x50 cm glowy-monster ^^
Maybe someone from WerkBox3 can help me?
First try of new LED Panel. But only one half was blinking - still some problems with second #Fadecandy board. Next time I will fix that and start making a case ;)
But for now I’m really happy that it is blinking *wwwoooohoooo*
LED panel 30x30 nearly finished. Next day power LEDs and check connections and test software. @munichmakerlab
Yesterday, we finally moved the vending machine (our landlord wanted us to remove it). The hand forklift (Hubwagen) wouldn’t have fit through the doors with a palette, the elevator isn’t to be trusted, and we used a Teleskoplader (the green monstrosity) to get it down the last few steps.
It’s now at the Werkbox, if you want to see it again ;)
Was kind of crazy. Don’t want to do that again.
Continue to work on LED panel for the @MakeMunich 2014. Soldering and connecting #fadecandy board by @scanlime. @munichmakerlab
When putting new lights into our vending machine, we had to replace the microcontroller of the RGB LED controller. Simplest fix at the time was to use an Arduino because it was lying around.
Now we needed the Arduino for other stuff again. So finally we replaced the Arduino with something more appropriate for the simple task of fading LEDs: an ATtiny85. It’s still oversized, a ATtiny25 would’ve been enough, but we had a tube of the bigger ones lying around. Add two connectors, a resistor, and a capacitor, and there we have it: our light controller board.
Work in progress of a new LED panel (30x30 pixel, @fadecandy controller by @scanlime) for @MakeMunich (1.+2. November, Tonhalle Munich)
Testing some FPV video goggles for quadcopter flying. Seem to work fairly well.
Finished the new fan for our dual extrusion Ultimaker, and got it hooked up. It’s not ideal, with the plastic so close to the heating elements, but it’ll have to do for now.
Small linux based picture frame in the space
Spinach is starting to grow in the fogponics setup.
Camera setup to monitor our little hydroponic garden in the space. Images are uploaded to the web every 15 minutes. Find it over at http://data.tiefpunkt.com/hydroponics/image.jpg
DIY Bluetooth headphones!
Some old Philips analog wireless headphones combine well with a cheap BT-HiFi module (based on OVC3860). Add an old LiPo and voila:
Great sound on the cheap (~10$)…